Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finishing up a few things

As I moved my sewing machine and all the other tools, containers, and books, I made a mental note to finish up a few projects.


These were squares from a blankie.  They are now pot holders in my kitchen.



Another quilt in the making.  The front is finished.



A sachel bag.  I finished three.  These were originally made to give to a church collecting them for kids going into foster care.  The idea was that having a bag like this was better than throwing some belongings into a plastic shopping bag.


Another quilt front finished.


And another.

I did a lot of sewing yesterday. And some cooking and baking.  My family and job responsibilities don't always leave enough time for sewing, so some Saturdays are made for refilling the feeling I get when I sew or crochet something.

No comments: